Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do It Yourself Electricians

Yikes!! Some Iranians trying a do it yourself tap into the power grid
to steal electricity. I know that "What is it?" a couple of times ago
have a special device for doing this....so I posted this.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9c1_1188968489

Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

dav1936531 wrote:

Yikes!! Some Iranians trying a do it yourself tap into the powerline

Not a good idea to let the magic smoke out of one's body.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
dav1936531 wrote:

Yikes!! Some Iranians trying a do it yourself tap into the powerline

Not a good idea to let the magic smoke out of one's body.

Wes

"Mmm.. Pork..."

John
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote in message
dav1936531 wrote:

Yikes!! Some Iranians trying a do it yourself tap into the powerline

Not a good idea to let the magic smoke out of one's body.

Wes

Think they might try to get the 72 yirgins?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

The Davenport's wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
dav1936531 wrote:

Yikes!! Some Iranians trying a do it yourself tap into the powerline

Not a good idea to let the magic smoke out of one's body.

Wes

Think they might try to get the 72 yirgins?

Why is there an apostrophe in your screen name?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 5, 5:28 am, dav1936531 wrote:
Yikes!! Some Iranians trying a do it yourself tap into the power grid
to steal electricity. I know that "What is it?" a couple of times ago
have a special device for doing this....so I posted this.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9c1_1188968489

Dave

This is why you dont steal copper

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sep 5, 4:28 am, dav1936531 wrote:
Yikes!! Some Iranians trying a do it yourself tap into the power grid
to steal electricity. I know that "What is it?" a couple of times ago
have a special device for doing this....so I posted this.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9c1_1188968489

Dave

Happens frequently.

I have seen jury rigged setups in third world countries that makes
one's skin crawl.

It also happens in the United States more frequently than your local
electric company would like to admit also....not funny when your next
door neighbor in the neighboring apartment decides to cut a few
corners...and burns his and your apartment down because of it.

TMT

One for the electricians... Tim Lamb UK diy 10 March 29th 07 10:28 PM
Grrrr...electricians todd Woodworking 48 December 14th 06 08:19 PM
Hey electricians... Big Al Home Repair 6 August 28th 06 02:49 AM
electricians gastec Home Repair 7 November 20th 05 06:38 PM
How much do Electricians Charge? Pablo UK diy 4 August 25th 03 11:10 AM