Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Looking for Metric "chain"

The chain is on p.7 in catalog no. 0103. The table is titled "Metric
Solid Bush Chain" and the 30 x 20 mm is Ametric chain no. 430. The
metric attachment chain is on pp.12-13; the 30mm is chain no. 630.1

As they say in my favorite restaurant... Muchos nachos!

Thank you... Much appreciated. I'll pull the catalog out again in a few
hours and check it out / make another phone call to them.

Bummer. Standard chain. I need what some folks call "conveyor chain."

I seriously think that the chain is no longer available... Or was custom
made for the manufacturer which was bought out two or three times over the
past few years and is from Germany...

I seriously and sincerely appreciate the research... But I think it's going
to be a "needle in a haystack" find somewhere if it exists... Probably on a
used machine somewhere... Rusting away....
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R