Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gingery mill/lathe page up

Greetings folks!

I have put up some photos of my progress with the Gingery lathe so far.
Being my first webpage ever, the layout is rather skeletal; the pictures
were taken with a very basic five year old camera (Benq DC 1016). Better
diagrams and pics will be forthcoming in time.
Comments appreciated.

Regards,

Camilo Ramos

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 19:15:15 -0500, "Camilo Ramos"
wrote:

Greetings folks!

I have put up some photos of my progress with the Gingery lathe so far.
Being my first webpage ever, the layout is rather skeletal; the pictures
were taken with a very basic five year old camera (Benq DC 1016). Better
diagrams and pics will be forthcoming in time.
Comments appreciated.

Regards,

Camilo Ramos

===========
So whats your URL?

http://www.???????

Unka' George [George McDuffee]
============
Merchants have no country.
The mere spot they stand on
does not constitute so strong an attachment
as that from which they draw their gains.

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826),
U.S. president. Letter, 17 March 1814.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Greetings folks!

I have put up some photos of my progress with the Gingery lathe so far.
Being my first webpage ever, the layout is rather skeletal; the pictures
were taken with a very basic five year old camera (Benq DC 1016). Better
diagrams and pics will be forthcoming in time.
Comments appreciated.

Regards,

Camilo Ramos

===========
So whats your URL?

http://www.???????

http://pwp.etb.net.co/ceramosb/

I'm not Carlos but I found his web page.

Mark

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Mark Fields" wrote in message

http://pwp.etb.net.co/ceramosb/

I'm not Carlos but I found his web page.

Mark

I'm not Camilo either :-)

Mark