DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gingery mill/lathe page up (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/211156-gingery-mill-lathe-page-up.html)

Camilo Ramos August 17th 07 01:15 AM

Gingery mill/lathe page up

Greetings folks!

I have put up some photos of my progress with the Gingery lathe so far.
Being my first webpage ever, the layout is rather skeletal; the pictures
were taken with a very basic five year old camera (Benq DC 1016). Better
diagrams and pics will be forthcoming in time.
Comments appreciated.

Regards,

Camilo Ramos

F. George McDuffee August 17th 07 03:17 PM

Gingery mill/lathe page up

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 19:15:15 -0500, "Camilo Ramos"
wrote:

Greetings folks!

I have put up some photos of my progress with the Gingery lathe so far.
Being my first webpage ever, the layout is rather skeletal; the pictures
were taken with a very basic five year old camera (Benq DC 1016). Better
diagrams and pics will be forthcoming in time.
Comments appreciated.

Regards,

Camilo Ramos

===========
So whats your URL?

http://www.???????

Unka' George [George McDuffee]
============
Merchants have no country.
The mere spot they stand on
does not constitute so strong an attachment
as that from which they draw their gains.

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826),
U.S. president. Letter, 17 March 1814.

Mark Fields August 18th 07 01:10 AM

Gingery mill/lathe page up

wrote:

Greetings folks!

I have put up some photos of my progress with the Gingery lathe so far.
Being my first webpage ever, the layout is rather skeletal; the pictures
were taken with a very basic five year old camera (Benq DC 1016). Better
diagrams and pics will be forthcoming in time.
Comments appreciated.

Regards,

Camilo Ramos

===========
So whats your URL?

http://www.???????

http://pwp.etb.net.co/ceramosb/

I'm not Carlos but I found his web page.

Mark

Mark Fields August 18th 07 02:23 AM

Gingery mill/lathe page up

"Mark Fields" wrote in message

http://pwp.etb.net.co/ceramosb/

I'm not Carlos but I found his web page.

Mark

I'm not Camilo either :-)

Mark