Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What is it? CXCI

"R.H." wrote in message

The one I've got has some small chips around the edges, so it might also
be a reject from a night scope manufacturer.

Answers for the rest of them can be seen at the link below:

http://pzphotosan191-x10.blogspot.com/

Rob

LOL. my god! that's incredible! "...15,000 fibers..."?! jeez!
cool other items too, the corn row marker i woulda never guessed. and the
"military hammer", funny that even you don't know completely what it's for.
yeah. neat. thanks again for letting us see this stuff for free. i'm
worried someday you're going to switch over and make "what is it?" a paid
site. i think you have enough cool stuff to get a (coffee table) book
published. i'd bet it would sell.

b.w.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

LOL. my god! that's incredible! "...15,000 fibers..."?! jeez!
cool other items too, the corn row marker i woulda never guessed. and the
"military hammer", funny that even you don't know completely what it's
for.
yeah. neat. thanks again for letting us see this stuff for free. i'm
worried someday you're going to switch over and make "what is it?" a paid
site. i think you have enough cool stuff to get a (coffee table) book
published. i'd bet it would sell.

b.w.

Thanks for the comments, if I ever lost my job I'd consider putting ads on
the site to make a little money, but I don't think I'll ever make it a paid
site, that would put too much pressure on me to make a high quality post
every week. I've got enough good or average stuff to last at least a few
months, but it's getting harder to find one or two better pieces each week.
But I still enjoy working on the site, and it's still fun looking for
things, so I'm going to keep it going for a while yet.

Rob

What is it? CXCI R.H. Woodworking 16 August 7th 07 02:26 AM
What is it? CXCI Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 August 2nd 07 01:32 PM