Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Free "tools" as Birthday Gifts.

I've found one of the coolest web sites on the internet. You can get
Free "tools" as Birthday Gifts.

BirthdaySmile.com is a web site where anyone can register their
birthday securely online and get free birthday gifts from local
merchants like a free dinner, free round of golf, free stuff, free
movie tickets, everything is free. No purchase necessary, no spam, and
it takes less than 5 minutes. Merchants use part of their advertising
budget to attract customers with free birthday gifts instead of
advertising.

Check it out! BirthdaySmile.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Why wrote:

I could use a mini skirted Bimbo if she could run a screw machine then
she would be a "Tool" right?

Send over a good looking mini skirted Bimbo and I'll audition to be the
'screw machine'.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

Why wrote:

I could use a mini skirted Bimbo if she could run a screw machine then
she would be a "Tool" right?

Send over a good looking mini skirted Bimbo and I'll audition to be the
'screw machine'.

Wes

"We need to run at least ten thousand cycles by the end of the day
shift. The last screw machine could do it!"

:-)

Be careful what you wish for...:-)

Cheers
Trevor Jones

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Aug 2, 8:43 am, wrote:
I've found one of the coolest web sites on the internet.

By found you mean own right?