DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Free "tools" as Birthday Gifts. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/209087-free-tools-birthday-gifts.html)

[email protected] August 2nd 07 02:43 PM

Free "tools" as Birthday Gifts.

I've found one of the coolest web sites on the internet. You can get
Free "tools" as Birthday Gifts.

BirthdaySmile.com is a web site where anyone can register their
birthday securely online and get free birthday gifts from local
merchants like a free dinner, free round of golf, free stuff, free
movie tickets, everything is free. No purchase necessary, no spam, and
it takes less than 5 minutes. Merchants use part of their advertising
budget to attract customers with free birthday gifts instead of
advertising.

Check it out! BirthdaySmile.com

Wes[_2_] August 2nd 07 08:22 PM

Free "tools" as Birthday Gifts.

Why wrote:

I could use a mini skirted Bimbo if she could run a screw machine then
she would be a "Tool" right?

Send over a good looking mini skirted Bimbo and I'll audition to be the
'screw machine'. ;)

Wes

Trevor Jones August 3rd 07 12:35 AM

Wes wrote:

Why wrote:

I could use a mini skirted Bimbo if she could run a screw machine then
she would be a "Tool" right?

Send over a good looking mini skirted Bimbo and I'll audition to be the
'screw machine'. ;)

Wes

"We need to run at least ten thousand cycles by the end of the day
shift. The last screw machine could do it!"

:-)

Be careful what you wish for...:-)

Cheers
Trevor Jones

[email protected] August 3rd 07 03:48 AM

On Aug 2, 8:43 am, wrote:
I've found one of the coolest web sites on the internet.

By found you mean own right?