Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default fa - transfer case bearing kit most late 70s ford/gm/chrysler light trucks

I get the oddest things sometimes - and in this case (bad pun) it's even
metal related and someone was discussing this transmission about 6 months
ago, I think - New Process 203 seems to have been used on everything - 72-79
ford, chrysler, GM - this is a new kit that costs $180, so I've set the
price at $9.99 - I don't need it - maybe one of you guys who drives this
vintage truck/bronco/whatever can use it.

here's the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=300137305511

--
bill