Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anybody here besides me live in Indianapolis?

If so, I have a small machining job that I'm not equipped to do. Yes, this is
a paying gig, but not much.

Best way to contact me is email to doug at milmac dot com
Or, if you do a whois search on that domain, you'll find my real address and
phone number.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Doug Miller wrote:

If so, I have a small machining job that I'm not equipped to do. Yes, this is
a paying gig, but not much.

Best way to contact me is email to doug at milmac dot com
Or, if you do a whois search on that domain, you'll find my real address and
phone number.

--
Regards,

It might help to give people some idea as to the equipment, precision
and quantity required.