Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "Bridgeport "J" head Mill" on Dallas area Craig's list...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/tls/381056708.html

Might be useful to someone, not a lot of them in this area it seems.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Pete C. wrote:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/tls/381056708.html

Might be useful to someone, not a lot of them in this area it seems.

CL has been down most of the afternoon, at least in Dallas.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 22:28:11 GMT, Rex wrote:

Pete C. wrote:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/tls/381056708.html

Might be useful to someone, not a lot of them in this area it seems.

CL has been down most of the afternoon, at least in Dallas.

Same in Seattle. This is what I just got:

" Error

Craigslist and many other sites are having issues at the colo
facility.

Please sit tight, and try again later.

We are aware of the situation, and the happy craigslist elves are
scurrying to make it better, even now."

Snarl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Rex wrote:

Pete C. wrote:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/tls/381056708.html

Might be useful to someone, not a lot of them in this area it seems.

CL has been down most of the afternoon, at least in Dallas.

Seems you're right. It was working when I was looking at it. Presumably
it will be back up eventually.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

Pete C. wrote:
Rex wrote:
Pete C. wrote:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/tls/381056708.html

Might be useful to someone, not a lot of them in this area it seems.

CL has been down most of the afternoon, at least in Dallas.

Seems you're right. It was working when I was looking at it. Presumably
it will be back up eventually.

Power outage in SF on the news last night.
Apparently all the homos fired up their dildos at the same time.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Rex wrote:

Pete C. wrote:
Rex wrote:
Pete C. wrote:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/tls/381056708.html

Might be useful to someone, not a lot of them in this area it seems.
CL has been down most of the afternoon, at least in Dallas.

Seems you're right. It was working when I was looking at it. Presumably
it will be back up eventually.

Power outage in SF on the news last night.
Apparently all the homos fired up their dildos at the same time.

Dunno, I've got a data center out there and it didn't have any power
issues.