DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   "Bridgeport "J" head Mill" on Dallas area Craig's list... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/208111-bridgeport-j-head-mill-dallas-area-craigs-list.html)

Pete C. July 24th 07 07:57 PM

"Bridgeport "J" head Mill" on Dallas area Craig's list...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/tls/381056708.html

Might be useful to someone, not a lot of them in this area it seems.

Rex July 24th 07 11:28 PM

Pete C. wrote:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/tls/381056708.html

Might be useful to someone, not a lot of them in this area it seems.

CL has been down most of the afternoon, at least in Dallas.

[email protected] July 24th 07 11:31 PM

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 22:28:11 GMT, Rex wrote:

Pete C. wrote:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/tls/381056708.html

Might be useful to someone, not a lot of them in this area it seems.

CL has been down most of the afternoon, at least in Dallas.

Same in Seattle. This is what I just got:

" Error

Craigslist and many other sites are having issues at the colo
facility.

Please sit tight, and try again later.

We are aware of the situation, and the happy craigslist elves are
scurrying to make it better, even now."

Snarl

Pete C. July 24th 07 11:52 PM

Rex wrote:

Pete C. wrote:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/tls/381056708.html

Might be useful to someone, not a lot of them in this area it seems.

CL has been down most of the afternoon, at least in Dallas.

Seems you're right. It was working when I was looking at it. Presumably
it will be back up eventually.

Rex July 25th 07 07:34 PM

Pete C. wrote:
Rex wrote:
Pete C. wrote:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/tls/381056708.html

Might be useful to someone, not a lot of them in this area it seems.

CL has been down most of the afternoon, at least in Dallas.

Seems you're right. It was working when I was looking at it. Presumably
it will be back up eventually.

Power outage in SF on the news last night.
Apparently all the homos fired up their dildos at the same time.

Pete C. July 26th 07 05:42 AM

Rex wrote:

Pete C. wrote:
Rex wrote:
Pete C. wrote:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/tls/381056708.html

Might be useful to someone, not a lot of them in this area it seems.
CL has been down most of the afternoon, at least in Dallas.

Seems you're right. It was working when I was looking at it. Presumably
it will be back up eventually.

Power outage in SF on the news last night.
Apparently all the homos fired up their dildos at the same time.

Dunno, I've got a data center out there and it didn't have any power
issues.