Old Nick

Default Spamcop

So how the **** do I tell SpamCop that I was trying, and was actually
reporting Spam and that now they refuse to let me contact them I
cannot report Spam, or set myself up to report Spam

.........without setting myself up to report Spam so I can contact
SpamCop ?
???????????????????????????????????????????????
Consequences are those things you miss when you have
eyes only for your goal.
steamer

--Look 'em up in the phonebook? :-)

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : What if the whole world
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : farted at the same time?
DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Old Nick wrote:
So how the **** do I tell SpamCop that I was trying, and was actually
reporting Spam and that now they refuse to let me contact them I
cannot report Spam, or set myself up to report Spam

........without setting myself up to report Spam so I can contact
SpamCop ?

You are encountering one of the reasons that people tend not to
trust Spamcop listings. It is a bit too hair trigger about blocking things.

But -- if you wait a few days, you should be automatically
unblocked again -- unless someone else is sending in spam from your same
IP block. Spamcop is "easy in, easy out". :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Richard Kanarek

Greetings.

According to a news item I read while logging on to SpamCop
(www.spamcop.net), they were recently inundated by malicious spam, so
they may not be as "responsive" as they might otherwise be.

They have several news groups on their own server (news.spamcop.net),
so you're free to leave an (expurgated) message in a suitable news
group if you need help.

Cordially,
Richard Kanarek