DoN. Nichols

Default Spamcop

In article ,
Old Nick wrote:
So how the **** do I tell SpamCop that I was trying, and was actually
reporting Spam and that now they refuse to let me contact them I
cannot report Spam, or set myself up to report Spam

........without setting myself up to report Spam so I can contact
SpamCop ?

You are encountering one of the reasons that people tend not to
trust Spamcop listings. It is a bit too hair trigger about blocking things.

But -- if you wait a few days, you should be automatically
unblocked again -- unless someone else is sending in spam from your same
IP block. Spamcop is "easy in, easy out". :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564