Gunner

Default MEG Scalar Energy Device

MEG Scalar Energy Device
Patented - Production Starts Next Year
From Bill Morgan

3-28-2

A patent was granted on March 26, 2002 for "The Motionless Magnetic Generator,"
MEG) US Patent 6,362,718, which is likely to become the first commercially
available free energy device in history in about one year from now. The machine
will provide free electricity from the vacuum, for the life of the device,
which should be a very long life since it has no moving parts. You can see a
picture of scientist Jean Louis Naudin's MEG replication model at:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/meg.htm.

It has strong magnets, coils, and a controller unit with the electronics.
Naudin made the announcement to the MEG-builder's Yahoo group. The announcement
has significance since the patent office has always been skeptical of devices
which seem to get-something-for-nothing." But according to the new science of
scalar electromagnetics, the MEG does not break the law of conservation of
energy. It's just that the energy is conserved in the fourth dimension, time,
and not our 3-space world.

http://www.rense.com/general21/free.htm

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...ITOFF&d=PALL&p
=1&u=/netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6,362,718.WKU.&OS=PN/6,362,718&
RS=PN/6,362,718

http://tinyurl.com/l576

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 00:45:09 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

MEG Scalar Energy Device
Patented - Production Starts Next Year
From Bill Morgan

[...]

Thanks , just the other day I was having lunch with someone that just
loves this sort of thing. That subject did come up along with many
others like me farming out this metal working project of mine.

Its a long way to the top if you want to rock-n-roll.
Tim Williams

"Gunner" wrote in message
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/meg.htm.

Something wrong today Gunner? You're posting a jnaudin site!

Tim

--
"I've got more trophies than Wayne Gretsky and the Pope combined!"
- Homer Simpson

Sunworshipper

Sorry just a name test.

Quality Of Tools cisco kid UK diy 145 June 14th 04 01:56 PM
OT - choosing an energy supplier David W.E. Roberts UK diy 1 October 31st 03 10:14 AM
GE Energy Saving Light Bulbs JimM UK diy 16 September 9th 03 06:08 PM
Energy Efficiency Ratings - Ovens Andrew Gabriel UK diy 2 July 29th 03 09:58 AM