Posted to alt.crafts.blacksmithing,rec.crafts.metalworking
thOr

Default French Blacksmith - Work and Website

Hi Guys,
Just this first post to present me...
I'm a french artist blacksmith working in Bourg Saint-Andeol
(Ardèche).
My workshop was created in 2004 and I try to develop my personnal
design...
I Hope you will enjoy my website and my creative pieces of furniture...
Feel free to contact me if you would like to be a new partner (link
exchange ?) of Presence-Forge.
Didier
www.presence-forge.fr/

Posted to alt.crafts.blacksmithing,rec.crafts.metalworking
Aye-Aye

Nice Work Didier, and attractive website !
I send you a mail concerning partnership...
Aye-Aye