Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Aaron Kushner

Default Thanks for the tip on the HP32 calculator!

A few weeks ago, someone suggested using the HP32SII calculator for
its fraction capabilities. Thanks for the great suggestion! I've
had that calculator for seven years and never realized it could do
fractions. I was making 12 drawers for cabinets last night and used
the calculator extensively.

Too bad those calculators aren't made anymore. Very sad.
Evidently, those calculators are one of the few pieces of
electronics that seem to have gotten more expensive as they've
aged. I can't give away the Sparc Center 1000 in my garage - it
was a $120,000 box at one time.

Regards,
Aaron

Calculator for cutting lengths of wood Douglas UK diy 6 May 7th 04 11:03 PM
Calculator Mike Metalworking 39 March 31st 04 08:16 AM
Myson Heatloss Calculator Dean Richard Benson UK diy 1 February 13th 04 03:45 PM
Gas cost calculator Mike Mitchell UK diy 3 January 7th 04 10:19 PM
New Free Volume and Weight Calculator Michael Rainey Metalworking 20 July 9th 03 02:43 AM