Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Default Steam cleaning machinery?

Any recommendation for steam cleaning machines? I fear getting the wrong
thing that is too small or too big. I have a good pressure washer and it's
WAY too messy and wet. I just want that "Magic Wand"!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

Tom Gardner wrote:
Any recommendation for steam cleaning machines? I fear getting the wrong
thing that is too small or too big. I have a good pressure washer and it's
WAY too messy and wet. I just want that "Magic Wand"!

Tom

Alkota is the name brand, U.S. made in South Dakota, designed to be easy
to service. Widely used in industry and government fleets. Not cheap,
but a good value.

www.alkotacleaningsystems.com

If you have a Parts Plus auto parts store near you, they will have
access to these at a good price, with free drop-shipping direct to you.

Rex Burkheimer
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Wed, 17 May 2006 20:17:56 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

Any recommendation for steam cleaning machines? I fear getting the wrong
thing that is too small or too big. I have a good pressure washer and it's
WAY too messy and wet. I just want that "Magic Wand"!

http://www.hotsy.com/

Gunner

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be
as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment
is to gull**** in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at
all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in
sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration,
knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure
but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33