Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New and Very Low Cost Imported Lathes

I got a flyer yesterday from WMH Tool Group and they are blowing out
some machines marketed under the name Metal Max. I can buy a 13" x 40"
gearhead lathe fully equipped for
$1999. I would be glad to offer these to anyone on RCM for a 10%
markup. There are equivalent savings on 13" x40" belt drives and the
wretched and ubiqitous 9"x24" is only $699. I beleive anything over
$1500. automatically has free freight and we can lump orders and get
you freight for $20. extra if the item is less then $1500. There are
several drill mills available at these kind of prices. All machines
carry a one year warantee and WMH sends out a tech if there is a
warantee problem. All the above information is subject to confirmation
with WMH and availability, as this appears to be a close out. You can
call me at (949) 645-7601 if you want to ask more questions or place
and order. Leigh at MarMachine

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend

How's your leg coming along?

--
(©¿©) An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Two apples a day gets the doctor's OK.

Karl Townsend

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Leigh, do you have a link to any photos of the lathes or links to
other lathes identical to these, but rebadged?

Af they the same lathes Grizzley and others sell for more money?

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams