Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New and Very Low Cost Imported Lathes

I got a flyer yesterday from WMH Tool Group and they are blowing out
some machines marketed under the name Metal Max. I can buy a 13" x 40"
gearhead lathe fully equipped for
$1999. I would be glad to offer these to anyone on RCM for a 10%
markup. There are equivalent savings on 13" x40" belt drives and the
wretched and ubiqitous 9"x24" is only $699. I beleive anything over
$1500. automatically has free freight and we can lump orders and get
you freight for $20. extra if the item is less then $1500. There are
several drill mills available at these kind of prices. All machines
carry a one year warantee and WMH sends out a tech if there is a
warantee problem. All the above information is subject to confirmation
with WMH and availability, as this appears to be a close out. You can
call me at (949) 645-7601 if you want to ask more questions or place
and order. Leigh at MarMachine