Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc
Gunner

Default FS-Electric chain hoists/Fairbanks platform scales

Ive got 3 C-M "Lodestar" 1/2 ton (1000 lb) electric chain hoists for
sale. 208-460 vts ac, (3)phase...three phase. These WILL run on a 1hp
phase-o-matic (I tested). They are all 1/2hp motor drive.

I actually have 4..but am keeping one. 2 have hooks to attach to over
head, one has only a stud, but would be easy to make a hanger.

One needs the limit switch screw shaft tigged to its gear, but works
perfectly otherwise. The others all work perfectly. Some have chain
buckets, some dont.

Prices will be around $200 each, but we can haggle or swap for Stuff.

They dont look pretty,with some pitting of the outside aluminum
cases..but are solid and the wiring is good in all of them. All have
pendant controls..up and down buttons. Cases could use a rattle can
paint job. Id be happy to give em a paint job for Eleventy Hundred
Dollars in your choice of bright decorator colors
Shocking Pink
Dayglo Cobalt Blue
Canary yellow with fusia highlights
and the ever popular "Bay Area urban camo", salmon and mauve polka
dots with green paisley highlights.

CM/Loadstar is very much alive, parts and documentation are readily
available.

Also I have 3 1000lb platform/beam scales. All are functional, all
have the proper weights. Include pans for parts counting. None have
been calibrated, but are complete, operational. 2 are in oz/lbs, one
is in metric kilograms.

These are Fairbanks/Morris, made by Colt industries. I have 4, was
going to keep one for myself..but might be talked out of one.

$150 each. OBO

Very similar to this
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Fairbank... QcmdZViewItem

Weigh your CO2 bottles, weigh your scrap, weigh your wife, weigh the
dog.

Custome paint jobs are available in the ever popular Barber Pole and
"camo dope grower" color schemes.

All Items are located near Bakersfield, California

Buy now..and we will include..absolutely Free..your choice of kittens,
cats, puppies or dogs! Or scrounging rights through my Stacks O Stuff
(or both)

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist