Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anticlastic raising class in Salida, CO.

Hi, I'm Jerry Scavezze, a goldsmith known nationally for anticlastic
raising. I have been doing the process for 17 years and have studied
with both Heikki Seppa and Michael Good. My website is
www.scavezzegoldsmith.com if you would like to look at my work.

I would like to present my new jewelry and
metals school: The Colorado School of Jewelry and Metal Arts. Classes
will be held in my studio, Jerry Scavezze-Goldsmith, in Salida, CO.
Salida is located 3 hours southwest of Denver, at 7,000 feet high in
the Colorado Mountains. A great place for a
weekend getaway or short vacationThis class is not for
beginners. Students should have the basics of silversmithing down.
Sorry for the short notice, yes its only 2 weeks away.

Class Description.
This class will be aimed at small scale sculpture and jewelry but can
be scaled up just by using bigger tools. See the rec.crafts.jewelry
newsgroup for information on specifically jewelry classes.

Jerry Scavezze, Anticlastic Raising, April 29-30. Class size is limited
to 10 students. Bring earplugs, and your favorite crosspeen hammers.
There will be some slides, some talk on process and technique, but
mostly banging on metal with hammers. Its going to be fun. Email for
details and things to bring. Cost is $200.00 Some materials provided.
Prerequisite: Basic Metalsmithing.

(719) 539-2971 11-5 Mountain Time

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On 15 Apr 2006 12:41:52 -0700, "
wrote:

Hi, I'm Jerry Scavezze, a goldsmith known nationally for anticlastic
raising.

I think I contributed to that charity last year.

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist