Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Müller

Default Mounting 3 digital scales to a 450mm / 105mm lathe

Hi

I wanted you to show you how I mounted three digital scales to my EMCO
Compact 8 (a 450mm between centers / 105mm radius over bed) lathe.
Two of the scales are modified digital calipers, one is a common digital
scale. All scales have a case and are protected from cooling fluid and
chips.
The way the scales are mounted, I didn't loose any travel (don't have
that much).

Pictures are he
http://www.yadro.de/dro/en/d_modding.html

Enjoy!