Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionMechanicaL

Default grizzly question for 4th axis

"The Eternal Squire" wrote in message
oups.com...
All,

I've been unpacking my eBay acquisition, a plug-and-play Taig 2019
ER/CR system. The previous owner also threw in a Grizzly 4th axis
rotary table, two motors, and an adaptor plate to mount the rotary onto
the Taig. No tailstock!

The owner was using the rotary table manually simply to hold work, not
to do complex shapes. Well and good, but I want to finish the 4th axis

I thought the way that the motor couplers housed the motors and clamped
onto the X,Y,and Z axes were great, but there is not coupler housing to
connect the motor (a 170 oz-in Nema 23) to the rotary table axis
control.

Any know where I can find the necessary coupler housing?

Thanks,

The Eternal Squire.

No offense, but your question probly would get much better results in

rec.crafts.metalworking

( Crossposted--with followups target set to rec.crafts.metalworking
only )

--

SVL

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Swinney

Not sure, but I saw something that suggested the Taig rotary table is made
by Sherline. Check www.sherline.com

Bob Swinney