Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

Default Cheap heat-treat oven

$70

A late 70's or early 80's Blue M oven in good condition. 480 volt single
phase. I think you should be able to run between it two legs of 460 three
phase. The old original electronics have been bypassed and it is controlled
by a Watlow 965 controller driving a solid state relay, which in turn drives
the original mechanical relay. The oven cavity is 9x9x18". Maximum rated
temperature is 1850F. I have not had the oven over 750F since the controller
changeover, but I do not foresee any problems with reaching it's rated
temperature. A GE disconnect box is included.

The oven is located in Weatherford, TX (20 miles west of Ft Worth)
PICKUP ONLY PLEASE. If you insist on having it shipped,it could be
delivered to a freight terminal for $150 - crating and shipping will be
extra.

dallasvfrman(at)att(dot)net

Pictures:

http://home.att.net/~galdredge/bluem4.jpg
http://home.att.net/~galdredge/bluem5.jpg
http://home.att.net/~galdredge/bluem3.jpg
http://home.att.net/~galdredge/bluem1.jpg
http://home.att.net/~galdredge/bluem2.jpg

Windows [email protected] Home Repair 7 January 21st 06 01:06 PM
Use of argon in heat treating oven + going from 120V to 240 rashid111 Metalworking 10 August 15th 05 07:27 PM
An air-soil solar sub-basement heat battery [email protected] Home Repair 10 March 14th 05 11:50 PM
Heat pump thermostat question Michael Baugh Home Repair 6 January 26th 04 07:50 AM