Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
sugar

Default does anybody scrap the carbide & Tool steel?

I buy scrap carbide & tool steel, I was just wondering if any of you
sell it?
If this is inapropriate just let me know, thanks

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

On 22 Mar 2006 08:50:16 -0800, sugar wrote:
I buy scrap carbide & tool steel, I was just wondering if any of you
sell it?
If this is inapropriate just let me know, thanks

Yeah, it is. Awfully nice of you to, you know, ask first.

Sheesh.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

Dave Hinz wrote:
On 22 Mar 2006 08:50:16 -0800, sugar wrote:
I buy scrap carbide & tool steel, I was just wondering if any of you
sell it?
If this is inapropriate just let me know, thanks

Yeah, it is. Awfully nice of you to, you know, ask first.

Buying and selling is inappropriate?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On 22 Mar 2006 16:56:40 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On 22 Mar 2006 08:50:16 -0800, sugar wrote:
I buy scrap carbide & tool steel, I was just wondering if any of you
sell it?
If this is inapropriate just let me know, thanks

Yeah, it is. Awfully nice of you to, you know, ask first.

Sheesh.

Well..it was a nice and discrete post. I dont have a problem with it
actually.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos

"Gunner" wrote in message
news
On 22 Mar 2006 16:56:40 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On 22 Mar 2006 08:50:16 -0800, sugar wrote:
I buy scrap carbide & tool steel, I was just wondering if any of you
sell it?
If this is inapropriate just let me know, thanks

Yeah, it is. Awfully nice of you to, you know, ask first.

Sheesh.

Well..it was a nice and discrete post. I dont have a problem with it
actually.

Gunner

I agree------

It could also prove to be a valuable asset to those of us that may have old
carbide inserts with no place to sell them.

Harold

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:39:39 -0800, Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news

Well..it was a nice and discrete post. I dont have a problem with it
actually.

It could also prove to be a valuable asset to those of us that may have old
carbide inserts with no place to sell them.

I guess what annoys me is the announcement coupled with "tell me if I
shouldn't do this", rather than asking first.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

How much a pound for tool steel, I have some pretty big blocks that I
pulled from dumpsters.

stan