Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc
Gunner

Default Anyone need a shipping/freight scale?

I brought home 4 Fairbanks/Morse 1000lb capacity scales.

Identical to this

http://cgi.ebay.com/USED-Fairbanks-M...QQcmdZViewItem

Id like to sell 3 of them, keeping one for myself. All weights
included, includes some weighing pans to allow the scale to be used
for a parts counter etc etc

$250 OBO to members here.

I can deliver to to LA area

If no interest..Ill start hitting all the recyclers around here. A
perfect scale for scrap metals

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism
Cliff

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 08:03:06 GMT, Gunner wrote:

I brought home 4 Fairbanks/Morse 1000lb capacity scales.

Identical to this

http://cgi.ebay.com/USED-Fairbanks-M...QQcmdZViewItem

Id like to sell 3 of them, keeping one for myself.

You on a diet?
--
Cliff
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc
John&Michelle

Yoyoyoyo -
Look up your local stock car wheeler-dealer, tell him you have a set (4) of
"grain scales" - should be worth $500 - $1000, depending on condition
"Gunner" wrote in message
I brought home 4 Fairbanks/Morse 1000lb capacity scales.

Identical to this

http://cgi.ebay.com/USED-Fairbanks-M...QQcmdZViewItem

Id like to sell 3 of them, keeping one for myself. All weights
included, includes some weighing pans to allow the scale to be used
for a parts counter etc etc

$250 OBO to members here.

I can deliver to to LA area

If no interest..Ill start hitting all the recyclers around here. A
perfect scale for scrap metals

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc
Gunner

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 09:36:16 -0500, "John&Michelle"
wrote:

Yoyoyoyo -
Look up your local stock car wheeler-dealer, tell him you have a set (4) of
"grain scales" - should be worth $500 - $1000, depending on condition

Weighing a car is possible with all 4 of them..but since I want to
keep one...weighing only 3 wheels might prove a bit interesting

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
I brought home 4 Fairbanks/Morse 1000lb capacity scales.

Identical to this

http://cgi.ebay.com/USED-Fairbanks-M...QQcmdZViewItem

Id like to sell 3 of them, keeping one for myself. All weights
included, includes some weighing pans to allow the scale to be used
for a parts counter etc etc

$250 OBO to members here.

I can deliver to to LA area

If no interest..Ill start hitting all the recyclers around here. A
perfect scale for scrap metals

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc
ff

wrote:

Yoyoyoyo -
Look up your local stock car wheeler-dealer, tell him you have a set (4) of
"grain scales" - should be worth $500 - $1000, depending on condition

Weighing a car is possible with all 4 of them..but since I want to
keep one...weighing only 3 wheels might prove a bit interesting

Only one scale is really needed and 3 blocks the same height as the
scale. Put the scale under each of the four wheels one at a time with
the other wheels supported by the blocks to level the car. Then add the
4 weights together to get the total weight of the car.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism
John Scheldroup

"zadoc" wrote in message ...
On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 07:28:49 -0500, Cliff
wrote in :

|On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 08:03:06 GMT, Gunner wrote:
|
|I brought home 4 Fairbanks/Morse 1000lb capacity scales.
|
|Identical to this
|
|http://cgi.ebay.com/USED-Fairbanks-M...QQcmdZViewItem
|
|Id like to sell 3 of them, keeping one for myself.
|
| You on a diet?

No idea of Gunners weight, but some Americans are pretty heavy
and may need to buy two such scales and place one foot on each.

Discrimination of Americans ?, my uncle and father are both buried
in military, national cems, truly shocked by your conduct.

I think you owe us an apology

John