Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism
John Scheldroup

Default Anyone need a shipping/freight scale?

"zadoc" wrote in message ...
On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 07:28:49 -0500, Cliff
wrote in :

|On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 08:03:06 GMT, Gunner wrote:
|
|I brought home 4 Fairbanks/Morse 1000lb capacity scales.
|
|Identical to this
|
|http://cgi.ebay.com/USED-Fairbanks-M...QQcmdZViewItem
|
|Id like to sell 3 of them, keeping one for myself.
|
| You on a diet?

No idea of Gunners weight, but some Americans are pretty heavy
and may need to buy two such scales and place one foot on each.

Discrimination of Americans ?, my uncle and father are both buried
in military, national cems, truly shocked by your conduct.

I think you owe us an apology

John