Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
AndrewV

Default OT - IEDs -- technical

"Ignoramus4546" wrote in message
TMT's question deteriorated into a [somewhat interesting] political
discussion, but the question as to what to do techically about IEDs is
a very interesting question and very much on topic of this
newsgroup. Perhaps, in this sub-thread, we could post our own thoughts
as to what could be done to reduce the threat of IEDs.

OK I'll bite , What if you sprayed some kind of dye on the roadside every
few days. something that colors the ground, it would alert you to fresh
digging so you get a better idea of where to focus. you could have
different colors or types (dyes that only show up with IR light ect.) and
rotate there use to deter false application. It won't stop the planting of
the IED's but it might alert you to them and reduce damage.

Let the fray begin

Andrew

OT - IEDs Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 65 March 19th 06 03:59 AM
OT - IEDs -- technical Don Foreman Metalworking 1 March 15th 06 07:45 AM
OT - IEDs -- technical B.B. Metalworking 0 March 14th 06 07:46 PM
OT - IEDs -- technical steamer Metalworking 1 March 14th 06 06:16 PM