Marv Soloff

Default OT - Food for Thought

There is simply no place to hide now that the Internet is roaring ahead.

The following URL takes one to a website showing relationship of Prescot
Bush to the Thyssen interests in Germany and the rise of Hitler.

For what it's worth - not much - but historically interesting:

http://www.tarpley.net/bush2.htm

Regards,

Marv

?

Marv,

Don't forget, Joe Kennedy, IBM, Henry Ford, Father McCaughlin(?) and Pope
Pius.

Being enamored of Hitler was not a Republican thing, nor even a "parent of
future Presidents" thing. It was an all too human thing. Hitler simply
could not have existed without the support and admiration of churchgoing
shopkeepers and leaders of industry.

And those who forget this tend to line up behind the "Patriot" act, John
Ashcroft, and even took George Bush's word rather than to demand data about
the certainty of Hussein's stockpiles. Despite decades of experience
knowing that intelligence used for the basis of strategic decisions has been
wrong as frequently as it has been correct; that intelligence is best used
for tactical decisions. (Note how all are now coming forward to emphasize
the uncertainty of interpreting intelligence data. Funny, just a year ago
these same folk were telling us how definitive intelligence data are).

From a bumper sticker: "I love my country... I fear my government" (from the
other stickers and age of driver I suspect him to be a combat vet).

This is an almost perfect paraphrase of the philosophy of our second
President.

BTW, I think there are very important distinctions to be made between GB1
and GB2. The father was a serious and thoughtful career shaper of world
events. The son comes across as a vapid adventurer who cried wolf once too
often and can't understand why no one now takes him at his word.
Whaddyuwant from someone how feels he can take the measure of an adversarial
world leader (Putin) by looking em in the eye. Problem was, GB2 was serious
about that. Look at his surprise when Putin disagreed on Iraq.

--
Regards,
Dewey Clark http://www.historictimekeepers.com

"

lane

"Marv Soloff" wrote in message
There is simply no place to hide now that the Internet is roaring ahead.

The following URL takes one to a website showing relationship of Prescot
Bush to the Thyssen interests in Germany and the rise of Hitler.

For what it's worth - not much - but historically interesting:

http://www.tarpley.net/bush2.htm

Regards,

Marv

All I can say is that it is a good thing that people don't judge me based on
what my grandfather did or didn't do!

Lane

Artemia Salina

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:40:14 +0000, Marv Soloff wrote:

There is simply no place to hide now that the Internet is roaring ahead.

The following URL takes one to a website showing relationship of Prescot
Bush to the Thyssen interests in Germany and the rise of Hitler.

For what it's worth - not much - but historically interesting:

http://www.tarpley.net/bush2.htm

More controversy bubbles to the surface in this expose' which links
Harold von Braunhut, inventor of "Sea Monkeys", to the Aryan Nations.
Born to Jeanette Cohen and Edward Braunhut in New York City on March
31, 1926, as Harold Nathan Braunhut, he is presumably the world's only
Jewish Anti-Semite!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/KosherNotNice/The_Sea_Monkeys_and_the_White_Supremacist.htm

--
"Please God, help me cleanse the computer of viruses and evil photographs
that disturb and ruin my work ..., so that I shall be able to cleanse

Larry Jaques

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:27:33 -0500, "?" ?@???.??? brought forth from
the murky depths:

for tactical decisions. (Note how all are now coming forward to emphasize
the uncertainty of interpreting intelligence data. Funny, just a year ago
these same folk were telling us how definitive intelligence data are).

Dictatorship doesn't need approval, does it?

From a bumper sticker: "I love my country... I fear my government" (from the
other stickers and age of driver I suspect him to be a combat vet).

I'd like one of those but I'd be afraid to display it.

--
Impeach 'em ALL!
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming