Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hydraulic valve question

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 19:49:16 GMT, Ignoramus23035
wrote:

Here's a hydraulic valve that I have, I am not sure what it does.

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...ydraulicValve/

It is not for sale, despite what the webpage says. (could not sell it)
so this post is not spam.

I would like to know what it can be used for, does it look like it can
be used for some regular application?

thanks

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer? Googling for "barksdale
controls" came up with the following as the first link.

http://www.barksdale.com/products.html