Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.fitness.weights
Too_Many_Tools

Default Handling 150 lbs devices

Ig,

You might find this of interest.....

http://chicago.craigslist.org/tls/138900509.html

Very handy device to have around.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.fitness.weights

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 19:49:15 GMT, Ignoramus9035
wrote:

TMT, I already have a hydraulic crane, which works great, but it is
just a hassle to use with small stuff like these power supplies.

I don't know how you stand it, those are some loud, noisy, birds.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.fitness.weights

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 12:16:59 -0800, "TheBillRod.gers"
wrote:

Not funny. I told you to start responding with wittier comments.

The problem lies with your double digit IQ.

I will
come to your house and beat your head if you don't get started.

It's a big ole mushroom head, so I'll like that.

Your
nose makes you a very ugly person.

I don't have one. It was lost in a hunting accident
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.fitness.weights
Tom

On 4 Mar 2006 09:47:34 -0800, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Ig,

You might find this of interest.....

http://chicago.craigslist.org/tls/138900509.html

Very handy device to have around.

TMT

Oh what a *******, a hassle... We can't have hassles now can we?

The time you've spent posting to this thread would have been
better spent dealing with the hassle. You're a self-professed
buyer of surplus gear, spend some of you profits equipping yourself
for the task. There's no free lunches.

Tom

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.fitness.weights

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 10:02:41 +1300, Tom wrote:

The time you've spent posting to this thread would have been
better spent dealing with the hassle.

You've been trolled dumbass.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.fitness.weights

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 10:19:47 +1300, Tom wrote:

I found it out there! Made a helluva shelter for a couple of days!

Did it blow you? It was always blowing when I had it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.fitness.weights

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 10:21:14 +1300, Tom wrote:

I've had plenty of company.

True

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.fitness.weights

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 20:41:01 -0500, wrote:

It was always blowing when I had it.

Or more accurately, I had to blow it. (field day)