Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jscott67

Default Oval bezels

Good day, I am on the hunt for silver oval tube bezels for a gift for a
jewelry making friend. I understand they are also called rubover
collets and rollover settings. I have been searching high and low and
have yet to find them. Any help (or proper names) would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you!
Julie

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Charles Spitzer

"Jscott67" wrote in message
oups.com...
Good day, I am on the hunt for silver oval tube bezels for a gift for a
jewelry making friend. I understand they are also called rubover
collets and rollover settings. I have been searching high and low and
have yet to find them. Any help (or proper names) would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you!
Julie

try rio grande for almost everything you need for jewelry making.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jscott67

He had gotten them from there before and for whatever reason wasn't
happy with them. I'm hoping to find an alternate supplier for him.

Thanks for the tip though, if all else fails he'll be geting a gift
cert from them!

Julie

Oval conduit metal box + Q's.. T i m UK diy 23 January 21st 06 01:31 AM
oval mirrors Ted Woodworking 0 January 15th 06 07:41 PM
Is there such a thing as a perfect oval? Dave Hinz Woodworking 7 October 13th 05 02:15 AM
Sorby Oval Skew Sharpening Help Needed Rob McConachie Woodturning 3 October 7th 05 12:04 PM