jim rozen

Default Hardinge T10 photo link for Marty

If anyone was looking for the lindsay engraving photos of
his restored T10, and more, this is the link:

http://www.lindsayengraving.com/tour/index.html

Enjoy!

Jim

please reply to:

sandiapaul

I cringe whenever this lathe and pictures of it come up...I sold it to
Steve a few years ago...I had big plans to do what he did with
it....sold my Rivett 608's too....
jim rozen

In article , sandiapaul says...

I cringe whenever this lathe and pictures of it come up...I sold it to
Steve a few years ago...I had big plans to do what he did with
it....sold my Rivett 608's too....

Ah, I can understand the palpitations. But seeing
what he did with it, is purely amazing. I think that
all those photos in the old hardinge literature, with
the fancy frosting and so on, were probably done from
one-of-a-kind show machines, that had been gone
over by somebody like him.

Jim

please reply to:

Gunner

On 4 Feb 2004 14:28:23 -0800, jim rozen wrote:

In article , sandiapaul says...

I cringe whenever this lathe and pictures of it come up...I sold it to
Steve a few years ago...I had big plans to do what he did with
it....sold my Rivett 608's too....

Ah, I can understand the palpitations. But seeing
what he did with it, is purely amazing. I think that
all those photos in the old hardinge literature, with
the fancy frosting and so on, were probably done from
one-of-a-kind show machines, that had been gone
over by somebody like him.

Jim

Chuckle..I sold the Rockwell horizontal mill that Id gotten from Marty,
around Christmas time. It had been my Project mill for a couple years,
and I finally decided to let someone else do it. The new owner sent me
the completed pics a week or two ago..

Geeeze...it would have made a great Catalog photo for Rockwell.
Gorgeous machine now.

I think this is called Sellers Remorse.

Sigh

Gunner, who used to only have that with guns he sold. Now he cries about
the guns and machines he never should have sold....sob.....

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long

jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

I think this is called Sellers Remorse.

LOL. Subtitled, "if only I had taken the time and done
the work to make it nice, it would be.... Nice."

Jim

please reply to:

Peter H.

I think that all those photos in the old hardinge literature, with the fancy
frosting and so on, were probably done from one-of-a-kind show machines ...

Agreed.

Link Belts George G Metalworking 6 January 12th 04 03:43 PM
Hardinge Live Center disassembly Mike Hanz Metalworking 2 December 14th 03 02:54 PM
Parts List for Hardinge TL5C/T10 Jim Schwitters Metalworking 1 September 13th 03 02:10 AM
WTD: Parts List for Hardinge TL5C/T10 Gunner Metalworking 0 September 12th 03 06:21 PM