Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default OT - Sites for Wingers

GotAHoe.com
PenisLand.net
TheRapistFinder.com
ExpertSexChange.net
WhorePresents.com
PowerGenitalia.com
MolestationNursery.com
DollarSexChange.com
CummingFirst.com
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:15:48 -0500, Cliff wrote:

GotAHoe.com
PenisLand.net
TheRapistFinder.com
ExpertSexChange.net
WhorePresents.com
PowerGenitalia.com
MolestationNursery.com
DollarSexChange.com
CummingFirst.com

http://www.insultthepresident.com/
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff R

"Cliff" wrote in message
GotAHoe.com
PenisLand.net

Hey!
Leave Pen Island alone!

I have two of their pens, and they're excellent devices.

--
Jeff R.
(they write well, too!)

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Rob

"Jeff R" wrote in message

"Cliff" wrote in message
GotAHoe.com
PenisLand.net

Hey!
Leave Pen Island alone!

I have two of their pens, and they're excellent devices.

--
Jeff R.
(they write well, too!)

I had one but it leaked in my pocket :}

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"Cliff" wrote in message
Here's a list of my favorite websites:

http://www.destroy.america.at.anycost.com/
htthttp://www.make.our.kids.stupid.and.Godless.com/
http://www.we.support.terrorists.com/
http://www.aid.and.comfort.the.enemy.com/
http://www.abort.all.babies.com/
http://www.glorify.homosexuals.com/
http://www.destroy.marriage.com/
http://www.lie.about.everything.com/
http://www.worship.satin.com/
http://www.werfare.for.everybody.com/
http://www.murder.Vincent.foster.com/
http://www.driving.with.Teddy.com/
http://www.don't.learn.don't.work.don't.contribute.just.b itch.com/

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Guido

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:27:52 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
Here's a list of my favorite websites:

http://www.destroy.america.at.anycost.com/
htthttp://www.make.our.kids.stupid.and.Godless.com/
http://www.we.support.terrorists.com/
http://www.aid.and.comfort.the.enemy.com/
http://www.abort.all.babies.com/
http://www.glorify.homosexuals.com/
http://www.destroy.marriage.com/
http://www.lie.about.everything.com/
http://www.worship.satin.com/
http://www.werfare.for.everybody.com/
http://www.murder.Vincent.foster.com/
http://www.driving.with.Teddy.com/
http://www.don't.learn.don't.work.don't.contribute.just.b itch.com/

Hmmm they all seem to redirect to www.whitehouse.gov why do you
suppose that is?

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 08:10:34 GMT, "Dick" wrote:

Cliff,
Their are few people that can't stand this administration as much as I,
but I believe you go to far.

Which link?

There is plenty that they are doing to ruin
this country and the world for that matter that stuff like this has no need
to be introduced.

Which "stuff like this"?

Why not just keep to facts, as there are plenty of them,
instead of dribble like this that no one pays attention to other than
yourself.
Dick

(You could bottom-post & snip prior sigs ...)

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:15:48 -0500, Cliff wrote:

GotAHoe.com
PenisLand.net
TheRapistFinder.com
ExpertSexChange.net
WhorePresents.com
PowerGenitalia.com
MolestationNursery.com
DollarSexChange.com
CummingFirst.com

http://www.insultthepresident.com/

--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner (nospam) wrote:
"Cliff" wrote in message
Here's a list of my favorite websites:

http://www.destroy.america.at.anycost.com/
htthttp://www.make.our.kids.stupid.and.Godless.com/
http://www.we.support.terrorists.com/
http://www.aid.and.comfort.the.enemy.com/
http://www.abort.all.babies.com/
http://www.glorify.homosexuals.com/
http://www.destroy.marriage.com/
http://www.lie.about.everything.com/
http://www.worship.satin.com/
http://www.werfare.for.everybody.com/
http://www.murder.Vincent.foster.com/
http://www.driving.with.Teddy.com/
http://www.don't.learn.don't.work.don't.contribute.just.b itch.com/

Do you have one for Condit? His missing girlfriend?

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On 19 Feb 2006 08:48:52 -0800, wrote:

Do you have one for Condit? His missing girlfriend?

Missed the news reports out there in Wingerland?
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
TDKozan

Tom Gardner wrote:

http://www.worship.satin.com/

What is it with you and slick sheets?

TK

--

"Not only does nature abhor a vacuum, you ought to see my cat's reaction."

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff McCann

"TDKozan" wrote in message
Tom Gardner wrote:

http://www.worship.satin.com/

What is it with you and slick sheets?

Drat, I saw that too, but I couldn't come up with a punchline. Tip o' the
hat to ya'!

Jeff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
TDKozan

Jeff McCann wrote:
"TDKozan" wrote in message
Tom Gardner wrote:

http://www.worship.satin.com/

What is it with you and slick sheets?

Drat, I saw that too, but I couldn't come up with a punchline. Tip o' the
hat to ya'!

Jeff

It was purely accidental. I was so amazed that it was indeed a valid
link, discovered purely by orothographical accident to come up with
anything intentionally witty.

Maybe there's something to the "infinite number of monkeys" theory
after all.

TK

--

"Not only does nature abhor a vacuum, you ought to see my cat's reaction."
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 13:03:23 -0700, TDKozan wrote:

I was so amazed that it was indeed a valid link

Like the originals posted?
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"Guido" wrote in message
Hmmm they all seem to redirect to www.whitehouse.gov why do you
suppose that is?

They haven't changed the links from when Bill and Hill were there, they
didn't leave the password.