Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
StaticsJason

Default FS or trade: set of TSD Microbore replacement cartridges, tenths adjustment

Bought a drawer full of lapping stuff at an auction and as a pleasant
surprise it came with about eight new and nearly new replacement .0001
boring cart's. These all take screw on triangular carbide inserts and do
not have external adjustment hex flats - an helical gear is cut directly
into the shanks. Pics of collection or individual pieces available by
request.

All are new and complete in original packaging unless noted.

Part numbers as best as I can read them:
(Qty 4) 020BS0 93TC1NG(A?)
(Qty 2) 030BS0 90TC1NGA
(Qty 1) 050BS0 90TC2NG(A?)
(Qty 1) 070BS0 90TC3N(GA?) - used, missing insert hold on screw
(Qty ~25) misc sizes of Belleville washer preload units for tensioning the
cartridges - new & used

Location is Omaha Nebraska. Make an offer on the whole pile or individuals.
Looking for 3/4" shank boring bars, either brazed carbide in C2 and C6 grade
or insertable with inserts. Alternately, see my post from earlier tonight
for additional barter options.

Regards,

StaticsJason

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
StaticsJason

These are all for use with these boring head:

http://www.toolingsystems.com/microbore/ga/index.html

newsceGf.244$6G.85@dukeread03...