Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

Default Uses of The 4th Dimension (New Discovery by The Human Race!)

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Don Bowey wrote
on Mon, 06 Feb 2006 09:54:46 -0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On 2/4/06 9:04 AM, in article
.com, "
wrote:

Uses of The 4th Dimension (New Discovery by The Human Race!)

(snip)

There is prior use of the 4th Dimension; the human race cannot claim first
discovery.

I had a cat who would jump between dimensions in order to find an outside
house door open. If he was out, he wanted in, if in he wanted out.

His solution, finding no door open in human time, was to jump into the 4th
Dimension, find a time of day when a door was open, go through the door, and
jump out of the 4th Dimension returning to human time.

I know this to be a fact, because of all the times I put him out only to
find him, a few minutes later, staring at me and sending me "feed the cat"
messages telepathically.

I thought many times of renaming him Mileva (the brains behind A. Einstein),
but "Growler" was just as appropriate and so he remained.

All this was revealed in the short story "Space-Time for Springers."
which would have been in the 1960s.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
KewlKiwi

pyotr filipivich wrote:

All this was revealed in the short story "Space-Time for Springers."
which would have been in the 1960s.

Was that the one with a cat called (IIRC) "Mousebreath" ?

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but KewlKiwi
wrote on Tue, 07 Feb 2006 20:13:24 +1300 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
pyotr filipivich wrote:

All this was revealed in the short story "Space-Time for Springers."
which would have been in the 1960s.

Was that the one with a cat called (IIRC) "Mousebreath" ?

Could have been, but it has been a long time since I read it.

Bob

--
pyotr filipivich.