Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT gestetner paper

This is a little off topic but with the variety of arcane knowledge
here I'm hoping someone here can help. I'm looking for someplace to
get the waxy type gestetner paper. This is the style that you can
write or type on and then reproduce what you've written.

I'd greatly apprexciate aplce to either buy it online or any other
suggestions on where to find it. If it makes a difference I'm located
in Western Canada.

Thanks,
Al

PSA Sand Paper Leon Woodworking 18 May 29th 05 03:48 PM
Scrunched Paper on Canon PC-20 Copier frank1492 Home Repair 1 February 14th 05 09:43 PM
OT - "Static Cling" in printer paper? Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 4 January 10th 05 08:24 PM
Idle thoughts re generators Neil Jones UK diy 143 April 14th 04 02:31 PM
Run on toilet paper predicted Stormin Mormon Home Repair 12 October 30th 03 07:48 PM