Gunner

Default Bridgeport R2E4 CNC mill on eBay $1 N/R

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:37:07 -0800, "Steven Haerr - CNCTrader Corp"

==
NOTE:
I think these machines that I put up on eBay for $1 are generally really
good deals and that is why I post a short note to the NG. Aside from that,
I try to contribute good knowlegable info when I can here and not just shill
for machinery sales, but if enough of you are offended by my mentioning of
these N/R auctions, and y'all think it is totally inappropriate, please tell
me and I'll stop.

Thanks!

Attending a Million Mom [sic] March, this last Mothers' Day, on hearing
the bleeding heart cry about this innocent [sic] life, snuffed out by a
five-cent bullet, I had to shout out "Where do you shop? They cost me
nearly a quarter!"
Jeffrey C. Dege
Didn't go over well.