Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,comp
Cliff

Default Dear Bush

[
Dear IRS,

Enclosed is my 2004 tax return showing that I owe $3,407.00 in taxes.
Please note the attached article from USA Today, wherein you will see
the Pentagon is paying $171.50 for hammers and NASA has paid $600.00
for a toilet seat.
I am enclosing four toilet seats (value $2400) and six hammers (value
$1029), bringing my total remitted to $3429.00.
Please apply the overpayment of $22.00 to the "Presidential Election
Fund," as noted on my return. You can do this inexpensively by sending
them one 1.5" Phillips Head screw (article from USA Today detailing
how HUD pays $22.00 each for 1.5" Phillips Head Screws is enclosed for
your convenience.)
It has been a pleasure to pay my tax bill this year, and I look
forward to paying it again next year.
Sincerely,
A Satisfied Taxpayer !!!!!!!!!!!
]

Gunner's sig line KewlKiwi Metalworking 321 February 1st 06 07:23 PM
OT - During disaster, Bush fiddled jim rozen Metalworking 33 September 26th 05 05:15 PM
GW Bush dalecue Metalworking 3 September 6th 04 10:49 PM
OT-I ain't No senator's son... Gunner Metalworking 378 February 15th 04 04:30 AM