Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default OT- Be kind to mice..

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
.. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob Chilcoat

This is a sort of similar story: Squirrel Cop at
http://www.npr.org/programs/specials...an/030123.html
Advance to ~20 min. and enjoy.

"Gunner" wrote in message

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 19:16:45 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

THAT, sir, is INSTANT KARMA! ROTFLMAO!

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"Gunner" wrote in message

Gunner

In a mouse infested fish camp cabin, I won a bet by catching a mouse using a
paper plate, duct tape and peanut butter. We caried the paper plate with
the mouse 50' down the path and released him. He was back in the cabin
before we took one step.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rotty

"Gunner" wrote in message

Gunner

Hi,
That will teach the ******* not to throw mice onto fires.
Regards Rotty

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
xmradio

"Rotty" wrote in message

"Gunner" wrote in message

Gunner

Hi,
That will teach the ******* not to throw mice onto fires.
Regards Rotty

Check out "Mouse Hunt" on dvd for a good laugh....

xman

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

People like these are better known as Republicans.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Box them up and mail them to Rotty!

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Rotty wrote:
"Gunner" wrote in message

Gunner

Hi,
That will teach the ******* not to throw mice onto fires.
Regards Rotty

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"Hawke" wrote in message

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

People like these are better known as Republicans.

Hawke

People might think that you have political leanings...I agree we should
round-up those pesky Republicans and take them behind the barn. And those
damn religious idiots too, and those pro-life *******s, and ANYBODY that
shows ANY intolerance...we just can't tolerate them anymore. I'm with you
brother!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

"Hawke" wrote in message

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

People like these are better known as Republicans.

Hawke

People might think that you have political leanings...I agree we should
round-up those pesky Republicans and take them behind the barn. And those
damn religious idiots too, and those pro-life *******s, and ANYBODY that
shows ANY intolerance...we just can't tolerate them anymore. I'm with you
brother!

Actually, I make it a point not to have any political leanings of any kind,
down the middle seems the best to me. But I just can't stand them damn
Republicans!

Hawke

Mice in walls [email protected] Home Repair 19 November 15th 05 03:48 PM
Mice, slugs, trails? Nat UK diy 6 June 29th 05 12:10 AM
Mice Rick UK diy 24 April 12th 05 09:20 AM
Mice & Air Bricks John UK diy 44 January 29th 05 10:25 AM
Mice Hound Dog Home Repair 26 January 25th 05 04:04 PM