Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Müller

Default ... and a happy new year!

[my news server decided to be offline right at the 1.1.2006 at 2:00 in
the morning. So this too late posting]

I wish you all (that includes me):
* ever sharp tool bits
* mills that never get dull
* a never ending stock of allways the right material
* exactly the right screw in the first drawer you open
* that you are the one inventing the undo-button for a mill/lathe/shaper

Nick
--
Motor Modelle // Engine Models
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

Brian Lawson wrote:

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:29:30 +0100, (Nick Müller)
wrote:

[my news server decided to be offline right at the 1.1.2006 at 2:00 in
the morning. So this too late posting]

I wish you all (that includes me):
* ever sharp tool bits
* mills that never get dull
* a never ending stock of allways the right material
* exactly the right screw in the first drawer you open
* that you are the one inventing the undo-button for a mill/lathe/shaper

Nick

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hey Nick,

THANK YOU!!! Those are great, very useful wishes, and original too.

And surprisingly, if you were to add-on to your list

*drill bits that are always sharp

then on the first little job I did this year (2006) I used all of them
and they were "there for me", except the "undo button" you are
working on, which I fortunately didn't need, ! (Clean up rings in the
lathe, remove glue from pockets with a 1/16 end mill, find spare
rubber base-plate ring in stock, drill in 4 steps and countersink for
3 very small screws into acrylic to fasten on the bottom of SWMBO's
pepper mill, which had been originally glued in place, and did not
allow practical disassembly for cleaning. "First of the year" little
tickles like this can lead to other nice "first of the year" tickles
too, which is why I'm late getting up.)

Make 2006 the year to Really Take Care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario

I want an end mill with an eraser on its other end.

I already mentioned yesterday (on that HF portable band saw thread) that
my first metalworking job of the new year was fixing the snow shovel
handle that broke while my son was using it.

Hmmm...Izzat like my "accidently" dropping a dish the first time SWMBO
asked me to help her with the kitchen sink duties?

Happy New Year,

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia