Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

Default O.T.Bush's Intellect

The level of Bush's intellect has been food for thought for a long time now.
Most people on the left believe him to be a moron. Those on the right appear
to think that he is of high intellect. Without testing it's probably
impossible to know for sure but inarticulate people are usually not very
smart. We all know about Bush's speaking ability, or lack thereof. So there
is one indicator right there. Stubbornness is also associated with a low
intellect so there is another indicator there. My thinking is that Bush's
intelligence is in the average or below range. I'd like to hear of any
indicators of him having a high I.Q., anyone have any?

What I am also interested in is finding out who thinks Bush is smarter than
they are. I'm only guessing but I think all of Bush's advisors think they
are smarter than he is. Whether it's Karl Rove, Andrew Card, Cheney, Rummy,
Rice, Libby, and the rest, I bet every one of them thinks they are smarter
than Bush is. I bet they are too. So the question is who among us will admit
to being dumber than George Bush. Sound off if you think Bush is smarter
than you are.

Hawke