Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gus

Default OT - New Conservative Science Theme Park

Stuart Grey wrote:

The mean score of the entire human population, as shown by an IQ test.

Or did you mean that to be a spelling flame? Lots of spelling flames
going around of late. I think part of the problem is that new.newuser
has been taken over by crossposters. The faq against spelling flames
isn't there anymore.

Please provide proof that
"evolutionary pressures are against the intelligent and FOR the stupid."

If I thought that you were a rational person with a passion for truth,
however ugly, I'd make the effort. But since I can tell by your
beligerant tone you're not, I'll just outline how our discussion would
go if I did. If I'm mistaken (and I'm not) you'd be able to construct
the proof from the outline that follows.

1) I would point to demographics that show that white people (Mean IQ
=100), and Japanese and Chinese people (Mean IQ = 103), are not
reproducing at a "replacement rate". On the other hand, African Blacks
(mean IQ = 75), and South Americans (Mean IQ= 90) are. Ergo, the
Dawinian pressure is against intelligence and for stupidity, as it is
the stupid people who are reproducing.

2) You would then do several among the following:
1) Call me a racist.
2) Claim race is a social construct, and doesn't really exist.
3) Claim that intelligence can't be measured by any means.
4) **** on all the cites I give, which will be demographic info from
the CIA world fact book, The US census, and the book, "The Bell Curve",
claiming they were all "debunked" but giving no rational cite for this
debunking.

3) I'd then point out that if admitting race exist makes one racist,
then every rational person is a racist. 2) If it can be repeatably
measured, it exist, and that goes for race and intelligence. This is a
principle of the scientific method. 3) That there is no rational
rebuttal to the cites i've given.

At this point, I'd be pointing out how stupid you are, and you'd be
calling me a nazi, racist, Republican, and it pretty much wouldn't go
anywhere. The problem is, I'd be right, and you'd be wrong. You'd be
wrong about the subject, you'd be wrong about your personal attacks. On
the other hand, I'd be right on the subject and on calling you stupid.

So, no, I'm not going to "prove it". I don't think you're rational and
I'm not going to bother.

have a nice day.

Oh no. I think you just described the rise of the Democrat Party!