Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Ed Huntress

Default OT - New Conservative Science Theme Park

"zadoc" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 20:23:16 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
.net...

The growth of organized religion in the US of late is more a tribute to

the
broken, worthless generation known as the "Baby Boom" generation as
anything. When their lack of any moral compass causes them to crash and

burn
they reach out to the groups actively recruiting them. They deserve

each
other.

Hey, just a damned minute there. *I'm* a baby boomer. And there is

nothing
I've done in my life for which I deserve Gunner.

Many people might be willing to agree to that statement. However, am
sure that Gunner has some redeeming qualities.

Oh, I'm sure, too. Like the man said, there must be a pony in there
somewhere.

Pause for deep mediation for 30 minutes or so. Activate all Charka
centers. Relax, send the ethereal soul to California to evaluate the
soul of Gunner.

Oops, back earlier than expected, pleading for a cleansing with NaOH,
then a neutralizing bath of HCL.

Have now put it to bed, where it lies there and quivers. I gently
talk to it, find that it reached Gunner but found no resident soul at
all, just a deep yawning chasm that radiated hate.

Perhaps Gunners soul was away on an extended errand of some sort. Who
can say?

Perhaps it has gone down to negotiate the number of human souls to be
delivered per month? Perhaps it is suffering from delusions of
grandeur?

Difficult to say, isn't it?

Fairly straightforward, I think. Fundamentally a two-trick pony, he's
furious over the way we lost in Vietnam, and he's ****ed off at anyone who
wants to limit his ownership of guns.

Build from there. Fit it into an ideology that gets the lower parts of your
brain popping like popcorn. Hopscotch your way through history and
philosophy, stopping to sniff the ones that support your personal
prejudices. Disparage the rest. Learn to cut and paste in your sleep.

Ta-da: Heeeeere's Gunner...

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

In article , Ed Huntress says...

Oh, I'm sure, too. Like the man said, there must be a pony in there
somewhere.

Ouch.

Jim

please reply to: