Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
AL

Default PBS Frontline about China (ON topic)

If you have a fast internet connection, check out this episode of PBS
Frontline:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/red/view/

It talks about the loss of jobs in China's state-owned machine tool
factories and steel mills, and how their employees were worried about
finding another job and losing their pensions and health care. Hmmm. Sound
familiar?

Check out the Kearney and Trecker clones. I also saw vertical shaper in
use.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Grimm

If you've ever watched Seinfeld...

That's a shame.

I'm told that their pyramid scheme of financing business is crumbling.

"AL" wrote in message
If you have a fast internet connection, check out this episode of PBS
Frontline:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/red/view/

It talks about the loss of jobs in China's state-owned machine tool
factories and steel mills, and how their employees were worried about
finding another job and losing their pensions and health care. Hmmm.
Sound familiar?

Check out the Kearney and Trecker clones. I also saw vertical shaper in
use.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

I have also read that if their business financing collapses, it will
take the American economy with it.

Like it or not, we are in this together....

TMT