Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default need welding done!!

elkhart indiana area

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North

I didn't know the Elkhart area needed welding. Is it broken? A fatigue
crack? I guess if I were in Elkhart, I would be fatigued too.
JR
Dweller in the cellar
wrote:
elkhart indiana area

Home Page:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth
Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:41:20 -0800, JR North
wrote:

I didn't know the Elkhart area needed welding. Is it broken? A fatigue
crack? I guess if I were in Elkhart, I would be fatigued too.
JR
Dweller in the cellar
wrote:
elkhart indiana area

Jeez, that crack fatigued me.

Pete Keillor
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston

wrote:

I didn't know the Elkhart area needed welding. Is it broken? A fatigue
crack? I guess if I were in Elkhart, I would be fatigued too.
JR
Dweller in the cellar
wrote:

elkhart indiana area

Jeez, that crack fatigued me.

Pete Keillor

I figured it was just filler.

--Winston

Fixing welding set's built-in battery charger Christopher Tidy Metalworking 13 September 9th 05 11:56 AM
Starter Welding Set Jeff Polaski Metalworking 5 July 20th 04 05:11 PM
gas or not? Joe Metalworking 11 July 29th 03 09:29 AM
Electronic/Automatic welding masks - a good thing? Frank UK diy 1 July 21st 03 12:39 PM