DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   need welding done!! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/135279-need-welding-done.html)

[email protected] December 12th 05 06:16 AM

need welding done!!

elkhart indiana area

JR North December 12th 05 08:41 PM

need welding done!!

I didn't know the Elkhart area needed welding. Is it broken? A fatigue
crack? I guess if I were in Elkhart, I would be fatigued too.
JR
Dweller in the cellar
wrote:
elkhart indiana area

Home Page:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth
Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"

Pete Keillor December 13th 05 12:49 AM

need welding done!!

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:41:20 -0800, JR North
wrote:

I didn't know the Elkhart area needed welding. Is it broken? A fatigue
crack? I guess if I were in Elkhart, I would be fatigued too.
JR
Dweller in the cellar
wrote:
elkhart indiana area

Jeez, that crack fatigued me.

Pete Keillor

Winston December 13th 05 05:42 AM

need welding done!!

wrote:

I didn't know the Elkhart area needed welding. Is it broken? A fatigue
crack? I guess if I were in Elkhart, I would be fatigued too.
JR
Dweller in the cellar
wrote:

elkhart indiana area