Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
daniel peterman

Default porsche motor

A friend of mine is in the hauling businss.
He has a big trailer and he hauls by the ton. His always coming home
with some treasure but i think today he really scored
Some body gave him a complete altho dismantled Boxster motor. There
might be something minor wrong with it but looked fine to me. Lucky
*******

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"daniel peterman" wrote in message
A friend of mine is in the hauling businss.
He has a big trailer and he hauls by the ton. His always coming home
with some treasure but i think today he really scored
Some body gave him a complete altho dismantled Boxster motor. There
might be something minor wrong with it but looked fine to me. Lucky
*******

But did he get paid to haul it?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Stewart

Ignoramus4775 wrote:
On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 15:24:09 -0800, daniel peterman wrote:

A friend of mine is in the hauling businss.
He has a big trailer and he hauls by the ton. His always coming home
with some treasure but i think today he really scored
Some body gave him a complete altho dismantled Boxster motor. There
might be something minor wrong with it but looked fine to me. Lucky
*******

I had a motorcycle engine delivered to my door that I did not ask for.

We know.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
daniel peterman

Yep they paid him to haul away many other very nice things also

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"daniel peterman" wrote in message
Yep they paid him to haul away many other very nice things also

Now THAT'S the clincher!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

I had a motorcycle engine delivered to my door that I did not ask for.

What did you finally do with it?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 14:05:02 GMT, Ignoramus17480
wrote:

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 14:01:55 GMT, Tom Gardner wrote:

I had a motorcycle engine delivered to my door that I did not ask for.

What did you finally do with it?

Nothing yet, but I am open minded. I am not sure who mentioned some
interest in it, I want to state clearly that it has some shipping
damage. If anyone here expresses interest, I can make detailed
pictures highlighting the damage. It's not fully destroyed, or
anything close to it, but it is not "like new".

It might make an interesting coffee table.....

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
badaztek

that would make an awesome street legal rail buggy motor ,and all the
buggy guys would go "you got it for how much?" and be able to do 0-60 in
about 4-6 seconds easy