Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
gadgetguy

Default Making a perfect snow shovel

Don't know if you really have your mind set on making a shovel, unless
you just like using one. For many years I have used a scoop to push
snow around, instead of lifting it. A friend tipped me off to the
SnoWonder, and it still saves my back, every time I use it. I,
actually, enjoy using it, and can easily clear my whole driveway
before my neighbor is halfway done with his, using a snow blower.

The only problem with the SnoWonder is that it doesn't have an engine,
so doesn't make any noise when you use it.

Suggest you look into getting one. You won't regret it.

http://www.snowscoop.com/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug

gadgetguy wrote:

http://www.snowscoop.com/

local metal shops make something really similar out of steel. Weigh
about 40 pounds, but who cards. polish them up, PAM or wd40, and they
are pretty amazing.