Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Help with lincoln welders

Hello all.

I am looking at purchasing a welder and need some help here.

I went to Lowes, they have a Lincoln Pro-Mig 140 for $438. I then went
to Home Depot and they have a Lincoln Weld-Pak 3200HD for $459.

So I came home so I can look them up and compare the two welders. I
can't find anything on the Pro-Mig 140. The lincoln site doesn't list
it.

Does anyone know the difference? Which one is a better one? The 3200
is 90/1/60. What is the 140?

Thanks
Bob